Membership renewal is due annualy by October 1. For a mere $20/year you will continue to enjoy such benefits as remaining on our email newsletter list, having access to our member only bulletin board, be able to participate in events hosted by the association and vote at our AGM.
Renewing helps support our volunteer run organization, so we can continue to protect, promote and improve our neighbourhood. Your dues also go a long way to to help pay for our website, email newsletter communication and association events or initiatives.
Also, if your membership expires, your user account is subject to deletion, after which you will need to re-register for $30.
If you have forgotten your password or username or are a new member signing up, visit our TUTORIAL PAGE
Renewing your membership can be done is 5 easy steps:
- 1. Login using your user name and password. If you have forgotten your password select the "Forgot Login" link
- 2. Select the "Profile" link to view your account information. Your Profile is accessible in two areas as illustrated
- 3. Select the "Membership tab (#3A) to reveal the "Renew" button (3B)
- 4. Select any one of 3 payment options (Credit Card or PayPal, Recurring Payment, Offline (Cheque or Cash)
- 5A. You can either pay using your credit card or your PayPal account
- 5B. Recurring payments are processed using PayPal, so you will need a PayPal account to use this option.
5C. If you opt for the offline option you will see the above page. Click the confirm link illustrated above and continue as instructed. This will prompt a pop-up window revealing a summary page. Please print and include with your payment
If you see an expired membership message as illustrated, then you have 2 options:
- Make sufficient payments to get caught up (i.e previous year fees @$20/year will be due) OR
- Contact our web administrator to delete your account so you can re-register. In this case, the re-registration fee is $30.
NOTE: The $20 renewal fee is only applicable if your account remains consistently active (no expiration)