A 4th Tele Town Hall will be held on Tuesday June 9 at 7:00 p.m. to address resident concerns surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic. In consultation with Peel Public Health, Mississauga is actively planning a measured and phased approach to reopening facilities and resuming services and programs. The Tele Town Hall will provide residents with the latest updates on COVID-19 in Mississauga as well as important information on what recovery will look like in the city.
Residents will be able to listen and ask questions to an expert group of panelists from the City, Peel Region Public Health, Trillium Health Partners, Peel Regional Police and Peel Regional Paramedic Services. City Councillors and senior staff will also be available. Panelists will include:
- Mayor Bonnie Crombie, City of Mississauga
- Paul Mitcham, City Manager and Chief Administrative Officer, City of Mississauga
- Tim Beckett, Fire Chief and Director of Emergency Management, City of Mississauga
- Dr. Lawrence Loh, Medical Officer of Health, Region of Peel Public Health
- Michelle DiEmanuele, President and CEO, Trillium Health Partners
- Nancy Polsinelli, Interim Chief Administrative Officer, Region of Peel
- Chief Nish Duraiappah, Peel Regional Police
- Peter Dundas, Chief and Director, Peel Regional Paramedic Services
You can also listen to a recording of the previous one held on March 20 April 8 & My 5th, 2020.